The Human Options Teen Ambassador Program, a new addition to our community education services, seeks curious and passionate teens who want to better their communities and prevent dating violence by serving as peer-to-peer mentors.
Do you want to:
• Learn about the impact of violence on your community?
• Gain experience organizing events?
• Acquire facilitation and public speaking skills?
• Have fun and make friends?
Human Options’ peer-to-peer mentors will receive specialized education and resources relevant to prevention or responding to dating violence and relationship abuse.
• Participating in 10-12 weekly group meetings, September through November 2017 (location TBD)
• Working with diverse groups of people
• Service learning projects related to creating awareness around teen dating violence and/or domestic violence
For more information, please contact our Community Education department at 949-737-5242, ext. 225.
Ambassador pilot program made possible thanks to a generous gift from Tod and Linda White.