Looking to work with domestic violence survivors or just expand your knowledge?
Sign up for Human Options’ 40-hour state mandated workshop! Offered biannually, this domestic violence series is ideal for those seeking employment or volunteer experience with a domestic violence organization in California.
Emergency hotline volunteers help answer calls to our 24-hour hotline and document each call. Emergency hotline volunteers are asked to do at least one, 3 hour shift per week. All hotline volunteers are mandated by the State of California to complete a 40-hour domestic violence awareness training before being eligible to volunteer.
Upon completion you will receive a certification as mandated California Evidence Code Section 1037.1.
Join us for our spring training in March! See dates below: TBD
- **Day 1 of training will be from 12:00-4:00pm
- Distance Learning requirement (more information provided during training)
All classes will be held from 8:30 A.M.— 5:00 P.M. with a 30 min. lunch break midway and breaks provided.
Partner Agency: $100
- There will be no refunds issued for non-attendance, however you may use your payment for the next session.
- Clients of Human Options must be out of the program for a least a year before participating in training.
- For information on upcoming training’s, please contact our Prevention Education department at [email protected].