#PledgePurple this October to Stand Against Domestic Violence
Nearly 3 out of 4 Americans know someone who is or has been a victim of domestic violence.
Often thought of as a family issue, it is really a social, business, and health priority that impacts our entire community. Join us to recognize National Domestic Violence Awareness Month this October and stand up for those who have no voice.
How to #PledgePurple this October
Help Us Spread the Word
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and share our posts
- Change your profile picture for October to this
- Wear purple on October 23rd and post your pictures on social media
- Use our hashtags #PledgePurple and #StandAgainstDV and tag @HumanOptions
- Share our statistics on social media to inform others
Support Local Athletes Wearing Purple
We are excited to continue our second year of working with local high schools to spread awareness. Join us at a football game this Fall to cheer on athletes wearing purple socks!
- October 2, 2015 at 7pm: El Toro High vs. Capistrano Valley High at Capistrano Valley High
- October 16, 2015 at 7pm: Northwood High vs. University High at Irvine High School
- Click here for more info or to bring this campaign to your school
Attend our Luncheon for Domestic Violence Awareness
Join us on Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 12pm at the Westin South Coast Plaza. Ticket and sponsorship info here.