A new addition to our community education services, the Human Options Teen Ambassador Program equips teens with the skills needed to serve their communities as peer-to-peer mentors.
As a peer-to-peer mentor, the student can serve as a resource, a helping hand, a sounding board and a referral service for other youth. Human Options peer-to-peer mentors receive specialized education and resources relevant to prevention or responding to dating violence and relationship abuse.
Interested in growing your leaderships skills and ending dating violence in our society?
As Teen Ambassadors, students:• Learn about the impact of violence in their community
• Gain experience organizing events
• Acquire facilitation and public speaking skills
• Have fun and make friends
• Participating in 10-12 weekly group meetings beginning in January and running through May 2019
• Working with diverse groups of people
• Service learning projects related to creating awareness around teen dating violence and/or domestic violence
For more information, please contact our Community Education department.
Join us for our 5th annual Love Shouldn’t Hurt Teen Dating Violence Conference!
Saturday, February 8th
Early College High School, 2990 Mesa Verde Dr. East, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
10:00a.m.-2:30p.m. (check-in & continental breakfast at 9:30a.m.)
Join us for a free family conference for middle school and high school teens and their parents/caring adults to stand against teen dating violence! Click here for more information.
- Child care provided!
- Lunch is provided!
- Transportation will be provided to and from the event from Kennedy Elementary School, 1300 E McFadden Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Ambassador pilot program made possible thanks to a generous gift from Tod and Linda White.