Sisterhood Social Media Toolkit
We are so thrilled to host our second Sisterhood meeting of the year! This virtual meeting will help our sisters learn about the varying programs and services offered at our Family Resource Centers. May is Mental Health Awareness Month and such a critical and vital time for our children and families.
Share this exciting event with all your friends and family! Use this social media toolkit to help us spread the word.
- Click here to share our Sisterhood post on Facebook!
- Click here to share our Sisterhood post on LinkedIn!
- Post on your own social using the caption and one of the images below and tag us on Instagram and Facebook @HumanOptions. Tag us on LinkedIn at @Human Options, Inc.
Join me on May 5th at 5:30PM for Human Options’ Virtual Sisterhood! We’ll be embarking on a VIRTUAL tour of a Family Resource Center and participating in an art therapy session led by Mieka Bledsoe, MS, LMFT, Program Supervisor of Human Options’ Safe Options for Seniors Program!
Register today to be a part of this important conversation on mental health awareness and Human Options services www.humanoptions.org/sisterhood
- Tweet the event today on your Twitter! Use the caption and one of the images below. Don’t forget to tag us on Twitter @HumanOptions.
Join me on 5/5 @ 5:30pm for Human Options’ Virtual Sisterhood. Go on a VIRTUAL tour of a Family Resource Center & participate in an art therapy session lead by Mieka Bledsoe, MS, LMFT. Register today at www.humanoptions.org/sisterhood
- Click here to share an email with your friends!
For additional information, please contact Nora Caldwell at [email protected]