“GET PERSONAL WITH DR. DREW”
Ever wanted to ask Dr. Drew a question? Well, here is your chance to have your questions answered! Dr. Drew is the keynote speaker at Human Options’ Fall Fundraising luncheon on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at the Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel in Costa Mesa. The person who submits the best question related to “Domestic violence or Unhealthy relationships” will win two tickets to the event (valued at $500) and Dr. Drew will answer your question at the event!
Here’s what you do:
- Submit a question through the comments section of this blog (link is located left of this blog) related to the theme of “Domestic Violence and Unhealthy Relationships”.
- Limit the question to no more than 50 words and be sure to you enter your email address, as this is how we’ll notify our winner!
- Click on the Facebook and Twitter icons below to share this blog.
- Like our page on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
And the details…
- The winner will be selected and notified by e-mail on Thursday, October 10, 2013 no later than 5:00pm PST.
- If the selected winner does not respond within 24 hours of notification to claim their tickets to the Fall Luncheon, another submission will be selected.
- For your question to be considered, you must accomplish all of the above steps listed 1-5.
- The winner must be willing to be photographed and highlighted throughout Human Options media platforms.
- Travel expenses to the event are the responsibility of the contest winner.
We reserve the right to suspend and/or remove questions that, in our judgment, infringe on the following violations:
- Questions that include obscenities, vulgarities or any variation that suggests, connotes or contains indecent, offensive or lewd speech.
- Questions that include personal attacks, abuse or harassment.
- Questions that include hate speech or stereotypes that attack or disparage an ethnic, sexual or religious group or a member of any such group.