October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM)
Human Options is looking to YOU to help raise awareness during October to support victims and survivors to end the cycle of violence for future generations. Click here to read more about this growing public health issue, or learn the Facts & Stats!
- Prevent domestic violence from perpetuating and learn about this important issue. Join our Fall Luncheon on October 6th
- We are teaming up with Advance Beauty College to educate salon professionals in recognizing the signs of abuse. #CUTITOUT October 2nd
- Protect future generations by calling on your networks and colleagues to learn more about the root causes of abuse. Host a presentation at your office, agency, or school. Request a presentation today!
- Empower your community to be a #THRIVEALLY on DVAM by wearing purple on October 19th, also known as Purple Thursday! Share on social media and tag us @HumanOptions
- Empower yourself and others by becoming a #THRIVEALLY. Click to learn more!
- Join us for our Shine the Light walking vigils on October 23rd from 6:00-7:30 PM in partnership with City of Costa Mesa and Costa Mesa Police Department, and on October 19th in partnership with Irvine Police Department from 6:00-7:30 PM, as we transform our community and walk with purple lights to show our commitment to victims and survivors of relationship violence. Click the links below for more information!
We need your support and THRIVE ALLIES to increase awareness in Orange County because together WE are stronger!