October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM)
Human Options is looking to YOU to help raise awareness during October to support victims and survivors to end the cycle of violence for future generations. Click here to read more about this growing public health issue, or learn the Facts & Stats!
- Prevent domestic violence from perpetuating and learn about this important issue. Join our Fall Luncheon on October 20th
- We are teaming up with Advance Beauty College to educate salon professionals in recognizing the signs of abuse. #CUTITOUT October 3rd & 4th
- DVAM Proclamation: City of Costa Mesa will issue a proclamation declaring October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Costa Mesa City Council Meeting on October 18, at 6pm.
- Protect future generations by calling on your networks and colleagues to learn more about the root causes of abuse. Host a presentation at your office, agency, or school. Request a presentation today!
- Empower your community to #SHINETHELIGHT on DVAM by wearing purple on October 20th, also known as Purple Thursday! Share on social media and tag us @HumanOptions
- Join us on October 25 from 6:00-7:30 PM in partnership with City of Costa Mesa and Costa Mesa Police Department, as we transform our community and walk with purple lights to show our commitment to victims and survivors of relationship violence. Click here for more information!
Let’s #SHINETHELIGHT because together WE are stronger!